Friday, November 6, 2009

Things are not looking up

I'm starting off the weekend in a down mood. J is out of town until Monday, and it's already been a long week without him. I'm waiting until Tuesday to POAS, which is the day I'm supposed to wait to - but I've had breast tenderness and today that feeling of something in my lower abdomen - not like menstrual cramps, but a solid pull across the front.

So - the combination of this - being alone, and now being convinced that I'm just experiencing regular old PMS signs, means I'm feeling pretty low.

I'm hoping that having some plans of what I want to do for the weekend will help pull me through. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so here are my plans, though not necessarily in this order:
  • Clean kitchen, top to bottom
  • Drive to nearby trail to take dog for an extended walk
  • Work on my cross stitch
  • Go to Ann Taylor Loft to see if there is any use for my coupon
  • Go to Wild Birds Unlimited to buy some good birdseed and look for another feeder
  • Vacuum my house
  • Do 2 loads of laundry
So, nothing too crazy, but at least it's a list to focus on working my way through!

0 comments: